Manifest Your Monday With Monday Affirmations

The very thought of heading for a long week can be quite depressing, stressful & distasteful. If one tends to wear out deadlines, then the feeling is even more worse. Monday blues are associated with stress, anxiety and gloominess caused by an intense feeling of tiredness and discomfort to resume one business activities.

Arthur Mutambara brings to you affirmations to give you the jolt you need to overwhelm your Monday.
Manifest Your Monday With Monday Affirmations
Manifest Your Monday With Monday Affirmations

Monday

  1. Today I launch a wonderful week with a marvelous Monday!
  2. Monday rocks! It is one seventh of my life and I make the most of it!
  3. Monday is MY day! It’s my opportunity to begin anew!
  4. Monday is MY day! I’ll have this week off and running in no time!
  5. After rejuvenating and enjoyable weekend, I am ready to get back on the road to my dreams!
  6. My thoughts this morning are forming the Monday I experience. I am creating an awesome Monday!
  7. I am mentally and physically prepared to get my week off to a fantastic start this Monday!
  8. Monday sets the tone for my whole week and I make it count!
  9. Monday is always MY day! It’s my springboard to an awesome week!
  10. My Mondays are always the fast start that sets up my strong finish on Friday!

Follow your bliss. Experience your bliss. Become your bliss.


Read More Stories At Viral DotCom
Share TinoJoe's Post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment