Building A Great Business

Do you dream of building a great business? Do you love being practical? Do you claim to have tremendous capability to do great in business? As everyday passes by, don’t you realize that you are growing old and with each passing moment nearing your retirement and eventually your death? Are you satisfied with who you are and your objectives? These questions are not meant to intimidate you but to stimulate you into action. You need to get thinking and move fast.


The difference between success and mere talk is action. The time for talk is over. Now is the time to get moving and start doing something. There is no prescription as to what you must do but get going and start something. Everyone on planet Earth is on business. We are significantly significant. In the following write up I am going to share with you some of the personal life experiences that I have gone through to establish myself as a successful business person.
Building A Great Business

Business Plan

In Business School I was taught to ensure that I came up with a Business Plan which clearly spells out my goals and suitable courses of action for achieving those goals. My starting point however was not a Business Plan. I started being practical doing simple tasks. Executing the simple tasks on a daily basis and assessing myself whether I am moving forward. I remember buying bulk dried fish and repackaging them in small fast moving packets. I only started doing business plans when I knew exactly what the practical demands were.

Reading Lots of Business Material

I am grateful that I was taught to read and to write. I used the basic knowledge to research and to stretch my limits. I enjoyed stretching my limits and knowing more than everyone else. I realised that failing from a knowledgeable perspective is more satisfying than failing from an ignorant perspective. Such is a good line of thinking in business. Learn from reading and in turn write your own ideas as well.

Smart Partnerships.

In my business infancy I always used to hang around the very best. Even though some of them were tough nuts to crack, I never played small. I played big and it is only now that I realised the importance of smart partnerships. As I write I am in a smart partnership with Oudney Patsika who is teaching me how to Build Blogs And Empower Myself to Greatness. I use my smart partnerships to learn new things.

I sincerely hope that these concepts in their simplicity can in some way inspire you to build your Business to a great enterprise.


Read More Stories At Viral DotCom
Share TinoJoe's Post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment